Chad E. Rebhun, DMD
Proprietor, Optimum Oral Surgery Group
Dr. Chad Rebhun is an oral maxillofacial oral surgeon and co-proprietor of the Optimum Oral Surgery Group with offices in Voorhees and Moorestown, New Jersey. Dr. Rebhun practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including dentoalveolar and wisdom tooth surgery, sedations, oral reconstruction with dental implants, including bone and soft tissue grafting, exposure and bracketing of impacted teeth for orthodontic treatment, facial trauma, jaw surgery, and oral pathology. In addition, Dr. Rebhun is experienced in cutting-edge procedures including Botox for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder and Myofascial pain and implant reconstruction, which encompasses “All-on-4” and “Teeth-in-a-Day” concepts.
Dr. Rebhun graduated from the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery from Boston University Medical Center, where he also served as Chief House Officer, during his final year of training and completed his Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2016. Dr. Rebhun has been awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dental Student Award, as well as election into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon dental honor society. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2012.
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Board Eligible for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certification
- Considered a Candidate for Membership of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Considered a Candidate for Membership of the New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons