Donald G. Rebhun, DMD
Proprietor, Optimum Oral Surgery Group
Dr. Donald Rebhun is an oral maxillofacial oral surgeon and founder of the Optimum Oral Surgery Group of Voorhees and Moorestown, New Jersey. Dr. Rebhun practices a full spectrum of oral and maxillofacial surgery including implants, bone grafting, oral pathology and biopsies, impacted wisdom teeth, extractions, pre-prosthetic surgery, socket preservation and exposure and bracketing of impacted teeth in conjunction with orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Rebhun received his DMD degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. He has been in private practice since 1985 and is a clinical assistant professor of oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where he has been teaching dental students and residents for more than 30-years.
- Board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member of New Jersey Dental Association
- Member of American Dental Association
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support